• Liable for Sales and Marketing of cables, of a particular region for all segment: Projects, Industry, Contractors, Consultants, Dealers. etc.
• Improve market share and ensure presence in all the relevant sectors
• Participate in promotional activities like seminars, exhibitions and approvals
• Liaison with key people in the industry and customer relationship management (CRM)
• Accountable for tracking the competition and their activities & track market trends and new policies
• Responsible for market mapping (segment wise)
• Receivables & FG Management
• Responsible for Key Account Management (KAM)
• Responsible for top line (achieving sales target) as well as bottom line growth (deciding prices)
• Achievement of Sales volumes and profitability
• Enquiry Generation
• Credit Control.
Experience & Competencies
• Experience in Sales & Marketing of Industrial Electrical Products- Preferably Power Cable Industry.
• Result Oriented, Go Getter & having Sound Technical Orientation
• Excellent Commercial & Business Acumen
• Knowledge of power transmission and Power Utilities Industry. Understanding factors influencing buying decisions of customer.
• Relationship Skills
• Good in Communication & Presentation Skills