Description: Lead the iOS development for a cutting edge hyper local mobile app that lets people nearby discover and connect with each other.
1. Plan, design, code and test the iOS app
2. Manage the iOS releases and be able to adhere to iOS policies, guidelines and good practices
3. Be able to translate market and product requirements into app features, modules and code.
1. 2-3 years of experience in iOS app development
2. Engineering from Tier 1, Tier 2 and select Tier 3 colleges
3. Experience in IT product or mobile app or top IT consulting companies
4. At least one good brand associated with either education or experience
Salary range: 7-8 lpa, can stretch up to 10 lpa for the right candidate who can independently lead the iOS development activity