Our client strives to provide a platform to make commuting easy and affordable(Car pooling). They aim to disrupt the transport industry by leveraging latest technology, trends and innovative solutions.
Job description: As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing service descriptions, SEO copywriting, creative copywriting, blogs and web content. Working closely with the marketing team, you will bring our creative communication and marketing campaigns alive. Good Communication and Writing skills in English.
On a day to day basis, you will be working on:
1. Develop engaging content for PR articles, blogs, blogger outreach stories, and social media to entice and engage the audience.
2. Conceptualizing and creating content for Emailers, SMS and push notifications
3. Creative and engaging content for infographics, survey reports & presentations
4. Creating a repository of content ideas across varied topics, with focus financial inclusion and recharge business
5. Maintaining high quality content on our website and our mobile application.
6. Online/offline research including keywords and getting new content/ creative idea.
7. Work with PR agency to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new and trending topics
8. Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written as per instructions.
1. Experience in SEO and Social copywriting
2. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and agency coordination
3. High commitment levels to be a part of a fast-paced industry-defining start-up
4. Should be proactive and passionate about work
5. Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
6. Ability to align within the team and also cross functional teams
7. Adaptive and Self starter
8. Higher education in English language is an added advantage