Position: Sr Associate, Special Projects
You will partner with functional heads and drive cross-functional projects to drive future roadmap, new initiatives as well as day-to-day operations.
· Starting on problem statements from scratch - generating business insights, actionable recommendations and implementing them
· Defining KPIs and building dashboards to drive execution and manage performance
· Lead analytical efforts in an unstructured environment to identify insights and improve decision-making across various stakeholders
· Work with and share knowledge among various functions, including Tech/Product, Growth, Ops and Executive teams
• 2+ years of work experience in management consulting, IB, PE/VC or tech company with a special projects background
• Bachelors degree in engineering or any quantitative major. MBA is a plus.