Our client is the fastest growing career marketplace for blue-collar workers. They have changed the way traditional recruiting works for small businesses (e.g a sign on the window) by turning the process into an automated matching problem. Vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as easily accessible to local businesses as tap water. We're growing rapidly and are expanding across the US.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
4+ years of work experience with strong CS fundamentals
• Expertise in Python. (we use Django)
• Knowledge of frontend JS frameworks like React, Angular etc (we are ReactJS)
• Strong expertise in databases (MySQL or others)
• Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms
• Understanding of Software Engineering best practices
• Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
• Open source contributions with a Github link is a plus
Other key competencies we're looking for:
• Track record delivering apps / large software projects
• Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
• Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects
• Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values