Our client is the fastest growing career marketplace for blue-collar workers. They have changed the way traditional recruiting works for small businesses (e.g a sign on the window) by turning the process into an automated matching problem. Vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as easily accessible to local businesses as tap water. We're growing rapidly and are expanding across the US.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
You will required to have a deep knowledge of our backend systems as well as the uses of the front-end of our technology.
You will coordinate and lead execution on projects that require knowledge and execution of the frontend/backend combination whether those use cases are customer facing or internally facing.
You will help design and develop usable architecture for world-class products and build scalable, secure, and well-documented systems
You will become an mentor for young engineers and a champion of best practices and standards in the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy software solutions that meet customer requirements.
• Ability to architect, maintain and manage databases and infrastructure within AWS - experience with EC2, CloudFront, ELB
• Must be hands on and be able to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
OTHER KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Track record delivering apps / large software projects
• Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
• Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects
• Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values