Our client is the fastest growing career marketplace for blue-collar workers. They have changed the way traditional recruiting works for small businesses (e.g a sign on the window) by turning the process into an automated matching problem. Vision is to organize the world's labor force and make it as easily accessible to local businesses as tap water. We're growing rapidly and are expanding across the US.
We've been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Y Combinator, SV Angel, Crunchfund, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more.
You should be an experienced generalist, familiar with both front-end and back-end development, and proficient or excited to learn:
* 4+ years of experience with Python (some knowledge of Django), or some equivalent backend stack
* React / React Native (interest in mobile) or Angular / Ember
* Familiarity with all the latest in JS land: ES5/6, Flux, Redux, Axios
* Self-motivated and hungry (you ask few questions and just get the job done)
Other key competencies we're looking for:
* Track record delivering apps / large software projects
* Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
* Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects
* Interest in joining an early venture, where you work with brightest minds in the industry and will effectively shape our culture and values